Ok, I am over this snow stuff. I just want to go out to do my job and get the course ready for players. This is nuts. The forecast is not much better with high’s in the 40’s and low’s in the 20’s means the ground will remain frozen until well into the afternoon and we will still be prohibited from getting anything major accomplished.
The first things you will see us working on is moving tee markers frozen or not… Second debris pick-up. Third is dot Collars.
After that we will try to cut collars roll and cut greens. That is after the snow has melted. Maybe by Thursday.
Mark Novotny CGCS