We had about 3″ this morning. They are calling for another 2-4″ Monday. It looks like the course will be closed until the middle of next week with the extended forecast not reaching much above the mid 30’s. So we will keep hoping the weather warms up and we will get you on the course as soon as possible.
Mark Novotny CGCS