Yesterday we made another run to pick up flood debris. The left side of 14 cart path cut rough is almost done. The next round is to get the trees that are too big to pick up by hand. This morning we will take the skid steer out to get them while the ground is somewhat frozen and before we get rain. If we miss our morning attempt we will be out of luck for a while with the rainy weather forecast saturating the ground.
Mark Novotny CGCS